From Start to Finish: Quality
EGB quality process starts from sourcing and ends with a check-in after delivery with periodic reviews. Our process is in adherence to ISO-9002 quality standards as follows:
- EGB proactively reviews the supply chain in real-time tracking industry and international agencies for a list of trigger activities such as vendor financials, fraud detection (e.g. to prevent counterfeit products from entering our supply chain).
- EGB first modus operandi is to purchase from factory direct channels, authorized distributors or Tier One Original Equipment Manufacturers. Any deviation from this standard occurs only in collaboration with our clients. The more exacting the assignment the more transparent we are with our clients.
- EGB tracks a screened open-market vendor list through a global Sourcing Tier Management System (SMTS) to ensure the integrity of (y)our supply chain.
- Upon arrival all inventory is photographed and inspected in compliance with ERAI Top Ten Inspection Reporting; the integrity of the original factory seals inspected, and all date codes and lot numbers logged into our database for traceability.
- Any deviation triggers spot-checks through our in-house electronic microscopy - scanning for substandard components. Any deviation from our zero tolerance quality standard is communicated with both our client and vendor and on request can trigger spot quality functional/control testing. Feedback loops are logged in our STMS.
- When applicable, product's material content is verified to be RoHS compliant using industry standard methods
All product is warehoused in an air conditioned environment with humidity control, and all handling occurs under strict anti-static ESD controlled conditions.
EGB adheres to the following standards:
- ISO 9002
- ESD S20.20
- MIL-STD-883 (Method 2015.13)
- MIL-STD-202 (Method 215)
- JEDEC (JESD22-B107C)